The Exeter and East Devon Business Club meets monthly for an informal networking lunch at the Deer Park Country Hotel in Weston near Honiton.
The purpose of the Club is to promote businesses in Exeter and East Devon by providing an opportunity for business people to meet like-minded decision makers from other local businesses in a pleasant setting with a relaxed approach to networking.
The Exeter and East Devon Business Club is an uncomplicated networking club that is useful and enjoyable, and:
- members are encouraged to have input into how the Club is run
- a 10 minute presentation of interest to attendees at lunches is included
- content of the presentation can be made available on the website for downloading
- an electronic-based monthly emailed invitation is used for ease, speed and environmental consideration
- an informative website keeps you up to date with developments and the membership list
- is run on a not-for-profit basis
For over a decade local businesses have benefited from their membership. If you’d like to know more, our committee members are happy to answer your questions.
Alternatively, feel free to contact the committee members direct. Our committee includes:
Dave Barr, thebestof Exeter Ltd
Tel: 01392 349 130
Tuesday 25th March 2014
Guest Speaker: Robin Barker - Services for Tourism - Tourism the next challenge
Early bird rate save £2 when booking up to a week in advance
Cost for this lunch is: £24.00 BOOK HERE
Bring a friend for just £16.00
The Deer Park Country House Hotel
Honiton, EX14 3PG